Diesel's Empire the inventor of Diesel fuel went mad and started to take control of the world.
Events of 1892Edit
- Rudolf Diesel invents the oil now know as diesel fuel.
- The following month after he contracts a mysterious illness that he almost died from but recovers a different man.
- During his recovery he begins to act strange and starts to build machines that runs only on his fuel.
- He begins drawing fantastic machines like walking fortresses with turrets. Fusskriegsmaschine or "Foot war machines" which he coined when he first came up with the idea.
Events of 1893Edit
- He get into an argument with Wilhelm II over his inventons and was deported back to France. Diesel's last words to him was "Du wirst es bereuen!" or "You're going to be sorry!".