The Cybernetic Revolution, an advancement of humanity that able humans and nations to develop strong cyberneurological technology to treat diseases and viruses. Also cyberneurology makes it possible for accident victims and military veterans to live again.
World Events of 2400Edit
- The cybergenetics was coined by Dr. Antoine Guillaume Guilleaux and then first put into practice by the Venezuelan physician and scientist Dr. Anastasio Hernández. When he studied the effect of cybergenetic implants on fetuses.
- The multimillion dollar company CyberGen Industries is founded.
World Events of 2401Edit
- Freemerica Corporation starts funding CyberGen Industries.
- The first cyberneurological implants were invented by Dr. Jakob van Krok.
- The cyberneurometer is invented by Dr. Dennis J. Donner the meter measures the rate of cyberneuronic activity.
World Events of 2402Edit
- The cyberneurosuit is by CyberGen Industries. This prevents the nervous system from being infected by cyberneurological viruses.
- A virus called the "Fireshock Virus" broke out in New York City killing 200 people in five months. The symptoms of the Fireshock 109°F fever, nausea, diarrhea, and septic shock.
- Vaccines for Fireshock are created by proteins, blood thinners and animo acids. vaccines. The affects turn out negative on some patients leading to hemophilia and jaundice.
- Population of the infected reaches 2,000 as people starts starts to die from cardiac arrest. Then the issue of
World Events of 2403Edit
- The cyberneurological helmet is invented this scans the brain ten times faster than an MRI.
- The old warehouses of the Vault of Plenty corporations shuts down and never reopens. About 240 warehouses were left in terrible conditions making it possible for scavengers and squatters to live in them.
- The Cybergenetic Wars started when companies began to compete against each other and resulting in a full fledged tech race.
World Events of 2404Edit
- The cyberembryos are first created by American Genetics Department.
World Events of 2405Edit
- A new species of giant crustaceans called Coeloanthrapeds or "hollowbugs" are genetically created and released in the world's oceans to eat red algae. The World Research Alliance called the new species their most successful experiment of the century.
World Events of 2406Edit
- The metal polyphemium is being used in both industrial and military.
- The chemical anisobioplasm was first contained and was found to be a mutagen that mutates crustaceans and other animals.
World Events of 2407Edit
- The once deadly Fireshock Virus is starting to disappear but some people are getting infected in isolated incidents.
- An outbreak of the Fireshock strain has deadlier affects on the immune system.
- About 25% of Fireshock cases are isolated incidents and the vaccine for the virus is being developed by the World Research Alliance.
World Events of 2408Edit
- Mutations in certain plant species starts to occur due to anisobioplasm.
World Events of 2409Edit
- Cities are rebuilding after the Fallout Holocaust.
- Agriculture is on the rise again as more people started to farm and raise livestock.